The IsoMet 1000 is a precision sectioning saw is designed for cutting various types of materials with minimal deformation. This precision cutting machine is ideal for delicate parts by only using gravity fed force. Its great versatility in chucking allows for holding all types of sample shapes and configurations giving today’s laboratory a precision cutting machine capable of sectioning virtually any material including brittle or ductile metals, composites, cements, laminates, plastics, electronic devices, and biomaterials.
IsoMet 1000 Precision Cutter – Buehler – Metallography Equipment & Supplies for Sample Preparation
Flexible settings for varied sample preparation
- RPM ranges from 100-975 to provide cut quality for varied materials
- Table saw attachment for precisions sample alignment (accessory)
- Great versatility in holding all types of sample shapes and configurations, gives today’s laboratory a precision Sectioning tool capable of cutting virtually any material including brittle or ductile metals, composites, cements, laminates, plastics, electronic devices and biomaterials.
- When equipped with the optional rotating chuck, sectioning times are dramatically reduced.
Excellent cut quality for delicate samples
- Gravity fed cutting force to reduce deformation on delicate samples
|IsoMet 1000 Precision Cutter Specifications|
|Cutting Capacity||2.00[in], 50.00[mm]|
|Cut Action||Gravity Fed Chop|
|RPM @60 Hz||100 to 975|
- Jl. Cempaka Putih Barat II/7, Jakarta
- (021) 422 6268
- (021) 4287 8326
- (021) 425 3826