IsoMet Low Speed
The Buehler IsoMet Low Speed cutting machine is a precision sectioning saw that is designed for cutting various types of materials with minimal deformation. This low speed precision cutter is targeted for delicate parts by only using gravity fed force.
Low speed sectioning tool capable of cutting virtually any material including brittle or ductile metals, composites, cements, laminates, plastics, electronic devices and biomaterials.
Excellent cut quality for delicate samples
- Gravity fed cutting force to reduce deformation on delicate samples
- To provide cut quality for varied materials a range of 0-300RPM
- Sectioning tool capable of cutting virtually any material including brittle or ductile metals, composites, cements, laminates, plastics, electronic devices and biomaterials.
Precise cut location control
- Capable of cutting to a ±0.0001in [ ±5 µm] precision via a manual micrometer
- Great versatility in sample holders for all shapes and configurations of cuts required.
|IsoMet™ Low Speed Precision Cutter Specifications
|Gravity Fed Chop