Wilson® VH3100 Vickers & Knoop Hardness Testers
The VH3100 Vickers and Knoop hardness test system features a 3-position virtual turret with one Vickers indenter and two measurement objectives, an automated X/Y sample stage (110 mm x 140 mm travel range), a bright field overview camera for sample navigation and scanning and a powerful image analysis. A purpose-designed collision protection system helps to avoid accidental damage to the indenters and objectives due to operator errors. The VH3100 hardness testing system provides the ultimate high capacity testing platform capable of performing 150 make and measure indents an hour (with 10 seconds dwell time) using the fully automated test program. The VH3100 with its extensive variety of scales and magnifications excels through maximum flexibility for automated hardness testing to ASTM and ISO no matter whether a quality control production environment or in a test laboratory. It is ideal for more advanced heat treatment processes like the aerospace, automotive, energy, construction and transportation industries that require hardness testing systems to be durable while maintaining precise control during critical test data generation. The VH3100 is now available also available as ‘All-in-One’ which is preconfigured with macro and micro ranges, closed loop load cell force control, DiaMet Enterprise hardness testing software and precision optical measurement system. The All-in-One VH3100 is easily operated and is ideal for production control hardness testing. Other features of the All-in-One include:
- Load range: 0.05-10kgf
- ISO and ASTM certified Vickers indenter
- 10x and 50x long working distance objective for measurements and navigation
- Motorized Stage 180x180mm stage (travel 110x140mm)
- 5 MP bright field overview camera for sample navigation, scanning etc.
The DiaMet Enterprise software offers mapping, edge detection, scanning, stitching of overview image, CHD calculations, statistics, weld testing, geometric measurement functions, exporting all common file types and barcode scanner interface. It also includes a high performance personal computer with a 24” full HD touch monitor. The fully integrated platform provides operators with a fully automated environment to develop and execute hardness tests accurately and with ease. Optional vises, clamps, sample holders, ISO certified hardness test blocks and other accessories are not included in the All-in-One and will need to be ordered separately. The Wilson® VH3100 hardness tester from Buehler offers an easy to use interface that is flexible enough to meet the increasing demands of the aerospace, energy, construction and transportation industries.
Ease of use
- Focus on a fast and simple operation to satisfy the needs of inexperienced operators, while maintaining the flexibility and complexity of features required by expert users with DiaMet operation software.
Increased throughput – increased productivity
- Virtual Turret with overview view camera (optional) – with indenter, objectives and overview camera fixed, system complexity is reduced.
Increase up-time & reduce service costs
- Collision Resistant System – prevents indenter or objective damage.
- All components and software are completely designed, manufactured, and integrated by Buehler.
For more information on DiaMet™ software, click here: DiaMet.
|Wilson® VH3100 Vickers & Knoop Hardness Testers Specifications|
|Objectives||3 positions – configurable objectives|
|Indenters||1 position, Knoop or Vickers|
|Test scales||HV0.05 – HV0.1 – HV0.2 – HV0.3 – HV0.5 – HV1 – HV2 – HV2.5 – HV3 – HV5 – HV10
HK0.2 – HK0.3 – HK0.5 – HK1 – HK2