Wilson® VH1150 Macro Vickers Hardness Tester
The Wilson VH1150 is the ultimate evolution of the deadweight Vickers hardness tester with a unique load range, 300gf – 50kgf, combined in one machine. The automatic load selection eliminates the need for a hard to operate manual selector knob, and opens new possibilities in (semi-) automation applications. The Vickers hardness testing machine’s functions like multi-scale conversion, shape correction and USB data export, make hardness testing easier and help you focus on your actual process control.
Experience the comfort and accuracy of a higher segment
- The manual load selector knob is replaced with a durable motor to change the loads automatically.
- The fast & quiet motorized turret is integrated as part of completely automatic test cycle. One push off the start button is all it takes.
- Designed for Vickers hardness testing conform international standards ISO 6507 and ASTM E384.
- Segment leading load range – 0.3 – 50 kgf load range over ten (10) individual load steps.
Increased ease of use with Automation
- Basic – fully control the Vickers hardness tester and measure the indents on your PC screen with a built-in camera and the DiaMet software. A powerful data management tool allows you to evaluate and store your data.
- Semi-Automatic – Helps you setting up easy traverses for a CHD or NHT measurement with it´s motorized XY-stage and eliminates the user influence by measuring the indent diagonals automatically.
- Full-Automatic – Using a camera, motorized XY-stage and auto-focus, the full automatic DiaMet systems can take and measure hundreds of indents without operator interference.
For more information on DiaMet™ software, click here: DiaMet.
|Wilson® VH1150 Macro Vickers Hardness Tester Specifications|
|Load range||0, 3-50kgf|
|Objectives||4 positions (10x & 20x SWD incl.)|
|Indenters||1 position, knoop or vickers|
|LCD||5.7′ LCD with USB out|
|Test Scales||HV0.3 – HV0.5 – HV1 – HV2 – HV3 – HV5 – HV10 – HV20 – HV30 – HV50
HK0.3 – HK0.5 – HK1 – HK2