863 Compact VA Autosampler
The 863 Compact VA Autosampler is the economical and space-saving autosampler for the automation of voltammetric trace analyses in combination with the 797 VA Computrace. It allows you to analyze small series of similar samples with high accuracy.
Up to 18 samples can be analyzed automatically in a sequence. The sample solution is transferred from the sample vessel on the rack of the 863 Compact VA Autosampler into the measuring vessel of the 797 VA Computrace by means of the built-in peristaltic pump. All auxiliary solutions required for the voltammetric analysis are added by Dosino dispensing devices during the measuring procedure. The two pumps of the attached 843 Pump Station rinse and empty the vessel after each analysis. The 863 Compact VA Autosampler is programmed via the built-in keyboard.
With built-in sample rack and complete accessories, including connection cable.
- Two preprogrammed sequences
- 18 x 11 mL sample tubes
- Sample volume: 5 … 11 mL
- Pump type: one-channel peristaltic pump
- Pump tubing material: PVC (Tygon®)
- Rotation speed: 18 rpm
- Flow rate: typically 3.0…3.3 mL/min
- Pressure: max. 0.15 MPa (1.5 bar)
- Remote interface: for controlling the 863 Compact VA Autosampler by an external instrument