VibroMet™ 2 Vibratory Polisher
VibroMet 2 Vibratory Polisher is a machine designed to prepare high quality polished surfaces on a wide variety of materials, including EBSD applications. After mechanical specimen preparation, the VibroMet Vibratory Polisher removes any minor deformations remaining. This reveals a stress-free surface without need for the hazardous electrolytes required by electro-polishers.
Unlike standard vibratory polishers, the VibroMet 2 oscillates almost entirely horizontally. This helps maximize the length of time the sample is in contact with the polishing cloth. The 7200 cycles per minute horizontal motion produces a very effective polishing action, providing superior results, exceptional flatness and less deformation.
Combine the VibroMet 2 with MasterMet 2 collidal silica suspension to chemo-mechanically polish a specimen to a surface finish suitable for atomic force microscopy (AFM) or electron-backscatter diffraction (EBSD).
VibroMet™ 2 Vibratory Polisher – Buehler – Metallography Equipment & Supplies for Sample Preparation
Safe and Effective results
- Vibratory polisher removes minor deformation remaining after mechanical preparation, revealing the stress-free surface without need for the hazardous electrolytes required by electro-polishers.
- Unlike traditional vibratory polishing machines, the VibroMet 2 oscillates almost entirely horizontally, maximizing the length of time the specimen touches the polishing cloth.
High quality surface finish
- Combine the VibroMet 2 with MasterMet™ 2 Colloidal Silica to chemomechanically polish a specimen to a surface finish suitable for electron-backscatter diffraction (EBSD).
- Specimens naturally rotate around the polishing bowl allowing users to set-up the system and walk away.
|VibroMet™ 2 Vibratory Polisher Specifications|
- Jl. Cempaka Putih Barat II/7, Jakarta
- (021) 422 6268
- (021) 4287 8326
- (021) 425 3826