The OmniMet system offers seamless point and-click integration of microscopes, cameras, and image analysis software via an intuitive Microsoft® Windows® interface. Images can be viewed and analyzed directly from a compatible microscope camera, or imported into Omnimet as images files in any standard format. OmniMet software is offered at different levels of flexibility, functionality, and analytical power to meet the needs of every laboratory requiring image data archiving and quantitative image analysis.
- Flexible platform with preconfigured software or hardware packages and optional accessories.
- Optional Capture and Measurement Modules available to customize software solution.
- Any standard format image may be viewed directly from a calibrated microscope or be imported into OmniMet for analysis.
- Local Area Network (LAN) support offered by OmniMet Viewer Module.
- Built-in database for image archiving.
|Image Analysis Software – OmniMet™ Software Specifications|
|Load and Save|
|Brightness, Auto-White Balance, Color Correction|
|Digital Zoom, Rotate, Calibration & Annotation|
|Camera Interface (USB, EEE I394, Capture Cards, DirectShow, Twain, etc.)|
|Motorized Stage Controller|
|Capture Modules (optional)|
|Standard Modules: Length, Area, Radius, Count, Parallel Lines|
|Advanced Modules: 3-point Circle, Adj. Angle, Polygon|
|Advanced Measurement Modules (optional)|
|Color Threshold (size, intensity), 16 Bitplanes|
|Automation Capable: Read & Run Scripts|
|ScriptEditor: Read, Run, Write, and Edit Scripts|
|Application Specific Scripts (optional)||*|
|Report Data, Report Generator (requires Microsoft® Office)|
|Results Window with measurements log|
|Database Creation & Administration|
| Included with package
* OmniMet Enterprise comes with a selection of scripts