The Nikon SMZ800N is a stereo zoom microscope with high resolution and macro magnification of parts. This zoom microscope is ideal for large specimen where a large frame of view is needed for sample analysis and multi-focal imaging.
Nikon SMZ800N Stereo Zoom Microscope – Buehler – Metallography Equipment & Supplies for Sample Preparation
- High resolution and magnification stereoscope ideal for weld analysis and macro imaging.
- 1-8X zoom range (with 1/2/3/4/6/8x click stops)
- 5x – 160x magnification range with 10x eyepieces (dependent upon objective and camera adapter selection)
- LED fiber illumination available with epi coaxial, ringlight and flexible light pipe options for a variety of applications.
- Double nosepiece accessory enables on-axis viewing, extended depth of focus, and quick rotation between multiple objectives.
- Trinocular body tubes enables built-in access for camera adapter, camera, and OmniMet™ integration
- Jl. Cempaka Putih Barat II/7, Jakarta
- (021) 422 6268
- (021) 4287 8326
- (021) 425 3826