Nikon MA200 Eclipse Microscope
The Nikon MA200 Eclipse is a compact and durable inverted metallurgical microscope for high magnification needs. This research grade inverted microscope is ideal for flat, mounted samples and is available in BF, DF, DIC, & POL with halogen illumination.
Nikon MA200 Eclipse Inverted Microscope – Buehler – Metallography Equipment & Supplies for Sample Preparation
- Compact, research-grade, inverted microscope ideal for mounted, flat samples.
- Available in BF, DF, DIC, & POL with Halogen illumination (50W).
- Ergonomic design with all controls easily accessible from the front.
- DIC configuration includes intelligent nose-piece which displays objective position on front.
- Slider slots available for Grain Size and Dial Size reticle which show up on camera as well as through the eyepiece.
- Jl. Cempaka Putih Barat II/7, Jakarta
- (021) 422 6268
- (021) 4287 8326
- (021) 425 3826