Wilson® Rockwell® 574
The 574 Series Wilson Rockwell Hardness Testers offer quality, durability, and an industry leading Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) making this hardness testing machine best in class. This system is available in Regular or Twin Scale models and capable of testing in all of the regular and superficial Rockwell hardness scales and can accommodate a wide variety of applications.
The 574 Rockwell hardness tester provides a rugged industrial design, an easy-to-use control panel, and a built-in USB for easy data transfer to Microsoft® Excel® or other applications. Designed with the best repeatability in its class, the Wilson 574 is an affordable, high-precision depth measurement Rockwell hardness tester with proven performance.
Segment-leading GR&R performance
- High-precision depth measurement system for accurate and repeatable testing.
- Inline depth transducer for absolute accuracy.
- Auto pre-load brake and automated main load test cycle ensure repeatability.
Ease of use
- Powerful auto-braking system on preload ensures a seamless operation, as well as a high-precision load application.
- Built-in USB port offers rapid data transfer to Microsoft® Excel® or other applications.
- Clear and easy to use LCD display with hardness values, hardness test status, statistics, and six languages.
- Adjustable illumination levels for specimen lighting.
- Proven robust design with all stainless steel internal components.
|Wilson® Rockwell® 574 Specifications|
|Hardness Capabilities:||Regular & Twin|
|Hardness Scales:||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, P, R, S, V|
|Preliminary Load:||10kg [98.07N]|
|Test Loads:||60, 100, 150 kg [588.4, 980.7, 1471 N]|
|Dwell Time: Major Dwell Time:||1.0 – 50.0 seconds (more details in PDF)|
|Vertical Testing Capacity:||11.43in [289mm] accessories may decrease available capacity|
|Test Cycle:||Motorized (Manual preload, auto trip, auto brake)|
|Specimen Illumination:||Adjustable LED|
|Standards Compliance:||ASTM E18, ASTM D785, ASTM B294, ISO 6508, JIS Z2245, GB/T 230|
|Conversion:||ASTM E140, ISO 18265, DIN 50150, GB T1172 Convert up to 4 scales simultaneously|
|Statistics:||No. of Tests, Mean, St. Deviation, Min., Max., Range, CP, CPk, individual readings list|
|Languages:||English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese (Simplifed)|
|Data Memory:||999 per each hardness scale|
|Data Output:||USB and RS-232|
|Resolution:||0.1 or .01 HR (adjustable)|
|Throat Depth:||6.93in [176 mm] at the top, 6.13 in [155mm] at the bottom|
|Maximum Specimen Weight:||220 lbs [100kg]|
|Maximum Specimen Height:||165 lbs [75kg]|
|Applications:||Steels, Coppers, Cast Irons, Thin Materials, Shallow and Deep Case Hardened Materials|