Professional CVS Instruments
894 Professional CVS manual
894 Professional CVS manual is the introductory instrument for the high-end determinations of organic additives in electroplating baths with “Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping” (CVS). The proven Metrohm electrode technique in combination with a completely newly designed potentiostat/galvanostat and the extremely high-performance viva software opens up new perspectives in CVS. The replaceable measuring head enables rapid changes between various applications with different electrodes. The potentiostat with certified calibrator readjusts itself automatically before each measurement and guarantees a maximum in precision.
The viva software is required for control, data recording and evaluation.
The 894 Professional CVS manual is supplied with extensive accessories and measuring head for rotating disk electrodes. Electrode set and viva license are to be ordered separately.
The most important benefits
- Compact instrument with small installation area
- Measuring head that can be replaced with a single hand movement
- Built-in certified calibrator for automatic instrument adjustment before each measurement
- Flexible Liquid Handling with 800 Dosinos
- Flexible automation options with 858 Professional Sample Processor, 919 IC Autosampler plus and 843 Pump Station
- Connection to the USB port of the PC