Compact CVS Instruments
797 VA Computrace for CVS
The 797 VA Computrace is a modern voltammetric measuring stand that is connected to a PC via a USB port. The PC software provided controls the measurement, records the measuring data and evaluates it. Operation is most straightforward due to he well-laid-out structure of the program. The integrated potentiostat with galvanostat guarantees the highest sensitivity with reduced noise.
Voltammetry system for the determination of organic additives in electroplating baths with “Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping” (CVS). Complete accessories with all electrodes for a complete measurement system: Rotating platinum disc electrode (RDE), Ag/AgCl reference electrode and platinum auxiliary electrode.
The 10 most important benefits
- Voltammetric trace analysis and additive determination in galvanics with one instrument
- Maximum sensitivity thanks to the combination of the unique Multi-Mode electrode with the installed potentiostat
- Automation with the 863 Compact VA Autosampler or the 838 Advanced VA Sample Processor
- Archiving of the data in the Autodatabase database program with report generator
- More than 220 important analysis methods are included in the scope of delivery
- Output of the result in an unlimited number of formats
- Unique EXPLORATORY mode, specially designed for education at schools and universities. Together with the
- Metrohm monographs “Introduction to Polarography and Voltammetry” and “Practical Voltammetry”, the ideal combination
- Built-in quality assurance with GLP mode, access rights for each user and automatic electrode test
- Simple operation using the clearly organized user interface oriented to the Windows operating concept
- Connection to the USB port of the PC